New Patient Registration
We are currently accepting new patients.
- Please download, print and fill in the GMS1 registration form. Click here
- Please download, print and fill in the pre-registration form.
- Click here for new born babies
- Click here for patients aged 1 – 4 years of age
- Click here for patients aged 5 – 15 years of age
- Click here for patients over 16 years of age
We accept new patients who live within our practice catchment area which includes postcodes N22 and some parts of N17. For registration, you will need to bring in the following documents:
- Completed GMS1 and Pre-Registration forms available for download above
- Proof of address which must be within the last 3 months (i.e. utility bill, bank statement etc.)
- NHS card or number and details of previous GP
- If you have never been registered in the UK before then bring in your passport or an identification card (must have your photo and name)
- For new born babies/children under 10 years of age, we will need their immunisation history or the Redbook.
When you register, we will ask you to make an appointment for a new patient health check to complete your registration. This will be booked with our Practice Nurse/Healthcare Assistant.
Guide To GP Services
The Royal College of General Practitioners has produced a useful guide for patients about the services on offer at GP Surgeries and how to access them. You can download the guide below.